When a person can regulate their sources of spirituality, it brings them great pleasure. Since we all are different in nature, spirituality differs for most of us as well. The goal behind finding your spirituality is incurring a need to reach beyond to connect with your spiritual side. Whatever you find should make you feel good about you. What you find should be utilized in your journey to spirituality, helping you to develop and grow in your individuality.
Please read below what has been published by Reuters, and concerning Cuba political and social situation. Many organisations, like the one mention on this article, Amnesty International, are worried about what’s happening on the island. It is time to take actions, such situations haven`t been allowed in many other countries, while in Cuba are. Is time for the UN to do something, is not enough, and we all know this, to ask explanations or attend to cuban`s governament vows, is now 50 years we are listening to this, is time to move on.
Apart from dreaming and frequent movements during the night, snoring is one of the activities that human body creates even when in deep sleep. It is a dysfunction in the body that is caused by certain mechanisms that seem to collide when the body is at its most relaxed state.
Anyone who knows me well knows that I like cheap and free things to do with the family. It isn’t that I’m not willing to pay good money for good fun, I just happen to believe that the best fun is sometimes as free as the wind. The same holds true when visiting new cities like San Francisco. I will invest a great amount of time looking for activities that me and other members of my family can enjoy for little or no money. This saves money for other things like good food and souvenirs.
Every aspect of a food – its color, shape, scent and texture – can make it sexy. In addition, certain foods contain substances that make us feel good by interacting with our hormones or stimulating our brain. Consider incorporating some of the following into your next candlelight dinner to help you and your partner get in the mood.
DID YOU KNOW THAT ????
1. The average waiting time until we fall asleep is seven minutes.
2. The CDs were designed to receive 74 minutes of music because that is the length of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony.
3. Before 1800, the shoes for left and right foot were equal.
4. The lighter was invented before matches.
5. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
6. Throughout our lives, and during the night, each man eats an average of 8 spiders.
7. Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he was not wearing pants.
8. Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
9. China has more prevalent that in the United States.
10. Did you know you share your birthday with at least another 9 million people in the world?